RW 1 Black
Clutch RW 1 for bag brad PB 0110, a bag and accessory label by Philipp Bree.
The clutch combines the worlds of leather goods and jewellery and can be worn in many different ways. The smooth, polished metal handle becomes a bracelet, while the curved shape of the leather allows the hand to rest in negative space or hugs the body as a cross-body bag.
It is made from a cowhide leather from a German tannery that is produced in a CO 2 neutral way and has been awarded the Gold Standard of the Leather Workiing Group. The metal elements are made of pure brass and coated with palladium and are manufactured in Italy in a family-run factory in Tuscany. The bag is manufactured in Germany.
- One shoulder strap, either 86 or 120 cm long. Please select your preferred length.
- Inside, one main compartment and one card-size slip pocket.
- Handmade in Germany by a family business that has been involved in the production and processing of high-quality materials for generations.
- Mineral-tanned cowhide from a family-run tannery in Germany that has been living continuous improvement since 1899. Awarded with the Gold Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group and audited by ECO₂L (energy controlled leather). Our first leather that is produced in a C02 neutral way.
- Calf suede lining made by a specialist in southern Poland.
- Die Beschläge sind aus 100% Messing, gefertigt in einem Familienbetrieb in der Toskana, Italien.
- We use the highest quality zip that YKK offers "Excella". Each single tooth of the zip has been brushed and polished before being individually assembled to the cotton tape. Made in the YKK factory in Germany.
- Designed by Räthel & Wolf (RW), 2023
- 11 x 20,5 x 4,5 cm
About Philipp Bree:
He believes in the importance of beloved object, things that develop individuality in daily use, that grow close to our hearts and become beloved companions over time. The bags and accessories are made exclusively from European leathers certified to the highest standard, pure linen and brass.